Now that you've viewed instructional videos and identified key Lab Safety Precautions, apply what you've learned in this VIRTUAL LAB.
- Help your lab partner, Maxine, to stay safe in the lab.
- Record what you learn in your virtual Lab Notebook. (The website helps you do this automatically.)
- When you finish the course, save your Certificate of Completion as a .PDF file.
(How do I do that? Click "Print" and then select "Save as .PDF." Here is a video demonstration of how to do it.)
- Print (or save) a copy of your Virtual Lab Notes to put in your actual Science Binder.
- Finally, click on the "Resources" folder at the top. Work your way through the 3 links for some additional Lab Safety fun. But be careful!!! (?!?!)